The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,
Because the LORD has anointed Me
To preach good tidings to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to those who are bound” Isaiah 61:1
I only scratched the surface in the original Work at Home Exposé. There’s a root issue or main point I need to address.
Don’t be surprised if emotional upheaval, anxiety and fears suddenly emerge when you contemplate a major life change.
§ Could you really use some good news?
§ Are you brokenhearted?
§ Do you know what it’s like to be poor?
§ Would you like to be set free?
If so, then please re-read the verse above and take it to heart. And if this doesn’t particularly apply to you; then consider how it might benefit someone you know.
I started thinking about this because my friends and family have been asking questions since we released the Work at Home Exposé. Happy (and not-so-happy) working moms, working dads and stay-at-home moms all wanted the inside scoop. Evidently, the Work at Home article raised as many questions as it answered.
I’m sure other people were wondering the same thing -but didn’t feel they knew me well enough to ask.
- So…how much do you and Big Dan make online?
- How many hours a week do you work?
- Can you teach me how or just tell me what to do?
- How much do we make? -By God's grace, the internet brings in more than we need to comfortably support our family of seven.
- How many hours per week do we work online? -Anywhere from 15 to 35.
- Will I teach you how or just tell you what to do? –I’ll do even better; I tell you what I did:
- I prayed –a lot. Silently, out loud, in song, and in my heart. Prayer became my standard response to solving problems.
- I listened to uplifting music –exclusively. The positive lyrics in Contemporary Christian music kept me full of hope and joy.
- I worshipped –regularly. Not out of obligation, but of necessity. It was a healing balm to be encouraged and taught every week.
- I read the Bible –for myself. The concordance guided me to find what God has to say about every situation.
(Click the underlined Phrases to get the information)
These things quickly took me from “wishing I had a clue online” to “making a living online.” In hindsight, I can see how valuable it was that I started with prayer, but I really should have started learning about internet marketing shortly thereafter. If you want to spare yourself Sabrina and Dan's three year learning curve (in which we nearly burned through our life savings) then be sure to check out the information on the four links above.
- I joined Scam Free Zone Private Member's site.
I read the Blueprint for Success on my computer.
- I did the Writing Cash tutorial.
- And I started paying closer attention to Eric’s Tips.
BLACK BOX WARNING
If you tend to be gullible, greedy, lazy, or are in desperate financial straits, do NOT buy ANYTHING related to any work at home opportunity. Don’t purchase anything, don’t invest in anything; don’t join; order or reserve anything that costs you money. “Get rich quick opportunities” will only break your heart. First, remediate the above mentioned traits; then tackle working at home.
So here’s the bottom line of the lessons I learned about working at home on the internet:
THE GOOD NEWS
- Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing -But don’t let fear keep you out of the pasture!
- Educate yourself over a period of time about websites and the internet. Your own education should never be delegated to someone else. You must understand "how, why and where" you make a living online. Do not “outsource” your own wisdom.
§ You don’t need special equipment. (Your PC or laptop will do.)
§ You don’t need to become a programmer,
§ You don’t need to become webmaster
§ You don’t need to become Search Engine specialist.
With just a rudimentary understanding of internet marketing, HTML and SEO even a tech-challenged person like me learned enough to turn a profit. (If you don’t know what HTML and SEO means; don’t despair –neither did I in the beginning!)
Working mom, if you’ve been longing to find a way to earn a living while working from home, be brave! Don’t sell yourself short, and don’t give up on your dreams. You’re raising a child, keeping up a home and holding down a job. That’s proof you’ve got potential!
§ Know what your goals are. –See the Vision Article
§ Begin working towards achieving them. –See the Work at Home Exposé
§ Become knowledgeable & wise. –Pray hard and start learning.
Remember, Jesus said “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33
Things that Helped us Earn Online: The Scam Free Zone Private Members; Blueprint for Success; Writing Cash; Eric’s Tips; Go Daddy Coupons
In His Service,
JOIN OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
If you liked this report, then you won't want to miss our coupons, reviews and occasional free product giveaways! Sign up to receive our newsletter. http://workingmom.com/mail.html WorkingMom.com, Saving You Time, Energy and Money.